Cranberry Peach Crush
It’s Friday and I want a cocktail! A fruity frozen cocktail, but not one of those icky sweet ones.
I want a Cranberry Peach Crush … yeah. That’s the ticket! Care to join me? You bring the appetizers, I’ll mix up the drinks.
- 3/4 cup frozen cranberries
- 3/4 cup chopped frozen unsweetened peaches
- 1 frozen banana, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup cranberry juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup peach schnapps
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1/2 cup water (or more as needed, to get desired consistency)
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend till smooth. Add more water (or vodka!) to thin if needed, or ice to thicken. Garnish with a whole cranberry and enjoy!
You could make this smoothie non-alcoholic by substituting peach nectar for the peach schnapps and water or juice for the vodka.
This is a #cranberrylove post powered by Linky Tools
Click here to see all the great #cranberrylove recipes …