Peanut Butter Brownie Mega Bites Supreme
I am guest posting over at Mom’s Crazy Cooking today!
There is a surprise lurking inside these brownies … and I think you are really going to love it.
Head on over to Mom’s Crazy Cooking to find out what it is!
or scroll down …
- 1 batch of your favorite brownie batter (one that makes a 13 x 9 inch pan of brownies … if your brownie recipe or mix only makes a 9x9 inch pan of brownies, double the recipe)
- 12 mini-Reese's Peanut Butter cups
- Chopped peanuts
- Caramel sauce
- Chocolate chips. melted, with a little milk stirred in to thin the chocolate so it drizzles better
- Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray. Mix up the brownie batter and divide evenly amongst the 12 spots. Press a mini-Reese's cup into each one down into the batter so that the top of the Reese's cup is evenly aligned with the batter.
- Bake the brownie mega-bites according to your brownie directions. As they rise, the brownies will rise up over the edges of the peanut butter cups and make a sort of "basket" or “nest”.
- Fill each brownie basket with chopped peanuts, then drizzle with caramel and melted chocolate chips.