Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette
I made this dressing for a cranberry salad that I made recently … the salad was delicious (and I will blog it sometime soon), but the dressing was so fabulous, I decided it deserves its own post.
It’s very simple to make … and the flavors are wonderful together. It goes really well on any fruity salad, especially with cranberries or pears … and I know it would be fabulous for a meat marinade as well.
- 5 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons real maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons red wine
- 1 Tablespoon almond butter
- 1 Tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- a pinch of granulated garlic
- a pinch of Italian seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together all ingredients except the oil until well mixed. While whisking, add the olive oil in a very thin stream to incorporate.
RECIPE SOURCE: http://www.sumptuousspoonfuls.com/
© Copyright 2016, Sumptuous Spoonfuls. All images & content are copyright protected. I love it when you share, but please do not use my images on your own site/page without prior permission. If you want to publish any of my images, please ask first. Sharing, pinning, and tweeting is always appreciated as long as the shares and pins link back to here for the recipe. If you want to republish this recipe as your own, please re-write the recipe in your own words or link back to this post for the recipe.
This recipe was shared at What’s for Dinner Sunday.