Blue Cheese Guacamole
I freaking love guacamole … I love making it, I love eating it, I love the vibrant green color, the creamy texture, the garlicky avocado flavor. Guacamole is a food that is just good for the soul. Guacamole is a celebration of life!
After I made those Gorgonzola Guacamole stuffed mushrooms, I was soooo entranced by the addition of blue cheese to guacamole that I decided I needed to make that guac again. And blog it. Because this stuff is wonderfully addictive.
Besides, avocados are good for you! We should all eat more of them. Right?
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 – 3 cloves garlic
- 1 Tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- About 1 oz. crumbled blue cheese (or more or less, to taste)
- 1 - 3 Tablespoons salsa, or to taste
- Cut the avocado in half lengthwise and remove the pit, then scoop out the flesh into a bowl. Mash with a fork, then stir in the garlic, lemon juice, blue cheese and salsa.
- Taste and add blue cheese, salsa, or salt until your taste buds are happy. Dip away!
RECIPE SOURCE: http://www.sumptuousspoonfuls.com/
© Copyright 2016, Sumptuous Spoonfuls. All images & content are copyright protected. I love it when you share, but please do not use my images on your own site/page without prior permission. If you want to publish any of my images, please ask first. Sharing, pinning, and tweeting is always appreciated as long as the shares and pins link back to here for the recipe. If you want to republish this recipe as your own, please re-write the recipe in your own words or link back to this post for the recipe.