BBQ Pulled Pork Cobb Salad
Here’s a pretty striped salad with a BBQ twist … it’s got all the fixins from a classic BBQ: the pulled pork, the baked beans, and the corn, along with greens, cheese, tomato, sweet red pepper and avocado. It’s a fun and healthy way to enjoy leftover pulled pork.
And I have a few dressing options for your:
- Smoky Chipotle BBQ Ranch Dressing
- Avocado Cilantro Lime Dressing
- Sundried Tomato Ranch Dressing
- Sriracha Ranch Yogurt Dressing
I had to have the Smoky Chipotle BBQ Ranch dressing myself, but any of these would be lovely on this salad.
- Fresh greens and/or spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup BBQ pulled pork, warmed
- 1/4 cup BBQ baked beans
- 1/4 cup sweet corn, cooked (or frozen, thawed)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 of a red or green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 of a ripe avocado, cut into pieces
- Several cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 green onion (with tops), snipped
- Fresh cilantro leaves
- Dressing of choice
- Warm the pork, beans, and corn.
- Put a good layer of greens all over your salad plate or bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in stripes.
- Drizzle with your choice of dressing and enjoy!
RECIPE SOURCE: http://www.sumptuousspoonfuls.com/
© Copyright 2015, Sumptuous Spoonfuls. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to publish any of my images, please ask first. If you want to republish this recipe as your own, please re-write the recipe in your own words or link back to this post for the recipe.
This recipe was shared at Treasure Box Tuesday, Share it Wednesday, The Wednesday Roundup, Foodie Friends Friday, The Weekend ReTreat, Moonlight & Mason Jars, Shine Bloghop, What to Do Weekends and The Hearth & Soul Bloghop.