Secret Garden Romance Cocktail
It feels too hot this evening to eat, but a nice Friday night cocktail sounds like just the thing.
If you were going to have a secret garden romance, this is the beverage to sip on with your lover. The sweet scent of roses, the taste of berries with a kiss of lemon, what could be more romantic? You don’t need a lover to enjoy it, though … it’s a simple lovely beverage for a sunny summer’s day.
- 1 oz. Limoncello
- 1 oz. Rose Vodka (use store-bought or make your own! recipe here)
- 1 oz. Mulberry Maple Rose Syrup (recipe here) or Strawberry Rose syrup (recipe here)
- 2 oz. white wine
- Club soda or seltzer (optional)
- Put several ice cubes in a glass. Pour in the limoncello, rose vodka, berry rose syrup and white wine. Add a splash of club soda or seltzer if you want it bubbly (or use a bubbly wine like champagne or Prosecco).
- Garnish with an edible flower (such as a rose, violet, or day lily) if you so desire. I used a Stella de Oro day lily.
RECIPE SOURCE: http://www.sumptuousspoonfuls.com/
© Copyright 2013, Sumptuous Spoonfuls. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to publish any of my images, please ask first. If you want to republish this recipe as your own, please re-write the recipe in your own words or link back to this post for the recipe.
This recipe was shared at Super Sunday.